Sunday, February 4, 2024

Rodney's Cardboard:2023 Certified Red Autograph /35

Boy, do I miss Giants football. It's going to be a long wait, but at least Free Agency is coming up along with the draft.

I guess I always have new Rodney's to keep me happy and guess what, one is right here today and it's a new add to my latest run of the 2023 Certified football.

 
Today's card is the red parallel that is numbered to 35.

 
Not much to show on the back just like the last card.

Here is an overall look at the chase in 2023 Certified for Rodney,
Base /199, Bronze /99, Pink /75, Orange /50, Red /35, Blue /30, Teal /25, Gold /15, Purple /10, Green /5, and Black 1/1.

There will be more updates to come from this chase. I can say though, the 1/1 has not popped up yet and I keep waiting for it to.  If you see it and I don't, please let me know! Send an email even to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com.

Here are the cards I have posted so far from this run,

No comments:

Post a Comment