Saturday, November 24, 2012

Panini Black Friday Event And Gallery

While everyone else is running out to the local shopping centers looking for the best deals...I sit back relaxed knowing I got done shopping way ahead of time. I shop all throughout the year to avoid going to fight someone for that last Xbox  game or last Barbie on the shelf just because its a few dollars cheaper. But while I am sitting here...I am however enjoying the pics I have seen all over Twitter for Panini America's Black Friday Extravaganza!

So I couldn't just leave an event so big like this alone. I have to show some pics and give my thoughts on the cards.

Base Card
 Panini's Black Friday set is of 50 cards ranging from multiple sports. I really like the silver cardboard look of the base cards.


Panini America 2012 Black Friday Super Bowl 17
Super Bowl Memorabilia
 For all of you who read this blog on daily or weekly basis..you know I have got to get my hands on the Super Bowl Memorabilia cards. Being a Giants fan I was hugely impressed by the design and very excited that Panini included these into the memorabilia part of the promo cards.

Early asking prices for these cards range from $60-$200 for unsigned. I can only imagine what some of the signed ones will go for.

Panini America 2012 Black Friday Insert 4
Insert Card
  Everyone knows how RG3 did on Thanksgiving so finding an insert card like this in a pack is not a bad thing at all.Most of these on the bay are going for $10 or more.

Panini America 2012 Black Friday Cracked Ice Insert Auto 40
Cracked Ice Autos
These bad boys..a combination of the cracked ice insert that is signed. These cards are beautiful signed or not.

These are going for $200+ on eBay signed right now.

This is only a small glimpse of a gallery. There are tons and tons of different base cards, inserts, autos and memorabilia to drool over. So instead of posting what could be a forever look at the Black Friday cards and posting all of the info with them we give you  Panini's Knights Lance extended coverage of the entire Black Friday pics, info and more with all of their links below:

As a collector this is an awesome promotion that Panini puts on and I hope they continue to do it for years. And for those of us who can't make it to a card shop or don't have one..don't worry!! There is an online component of this promo! Just go to iCollectPanini.com and find these packs there! Just make sure you hurry...these are moving faster off the shelves than a Tickle Me Elmo!!
Overall, this years promo should blow away last years numbers as Panini has improved an already successful promo. I stand behind this promo like the other Panini ones. I like how they are taking collecting and kicking it up a notch! Not only awarding us with these tremendous cards as a FREE side bonus for purchasing Panini products from LCS' (which also helps them bring in a lot more customers) and from the iCollectPanini.com site but for always looking out for us as their #1 commitment and not scared to try new things.  Thanks Panini!

Oh, and if you have any pics of these cards to share..please feel free to email us (sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com), or post them on our Facebook page or find us on Twitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment