Friday, January 2, 2015

Breakin Wax: 1991-1992 Pro Set Hockey Series 2 Pack Break

What Pro Set was saying were the "Hottest Cards on Ice" I had to do a one pack break to see if I agreed.


In each pack of 1991-1992 Pro Set cards there were 15 cards per pack. The cards were borderless action shots with just their name and team logo placed on the lower left hand side.

The design I am a fan of. It gives just enough detail you need on the front without taking away from the action.



I soloed out this photo because to me it appears Greg hit a home-run if you look at the way he is holding the stick and the reaction on his and the crowds face. Kinda unique pic.

Best rookie card from the pack to me, Scott Neidermayer.

I found this break to be fun. Not because of the value, but because of the photographs. Just in this one pack alone there were some fun ones to view. I assume rest of the product is the same. If you haven't done so yet, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment