Monday, January 26, 2015

Breakin Wax: 2013 Prestige Football 9 Retail Pack Break

Rookie cards. That is the plain and simple reason I opened these.

In each retail pack, yes I have to point out it's retail because of price point and other additions, has five cards. Each pack you can roughly pick up for $1-$3 depending on where you find them. Could be some good finds in here especially with the rookies. Just look at how Leveon Bell and Eddie Lacy played this year.

I wasn't a big fan of the design for 2013, felt very bland to me. But, I guess it matched the rookie class.


Here were my rookies. You get one per pack.

Here were the best of the group. Hopkins was beasting this season and Stills could step up soon.
Overall, a very, very, very boring break. NO inserts, parallels. No hits. Just base and rookies. Like I said, this break was intended mainly for the rookies and I did get a couple of good ones. I just wished there was some kind of insert to spice these up a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment