Sunday, August 9, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1997 Score Hobby Reserve Collection Starburst

I know I said a couple of weeks ago that it was the end of the road for Rodney's Cardboard, but recently, my trade with Shane came up with another new one.

And it's a rare one.

It's been told that these Score Hobby Reserve Collection football cards were an unregistered set through Pinnacle and extremely rare. The few that came out were test sets from the Pinnacle and rarely available to the public. I could own possibly the only Rodney Hampton version of this card out there. I know I haven't seen any other ones.
The card features a silver foil front and a starburst background

Back of the card is just a regular card with the words Reserve Collection watermarked on the back.

This was awesome of Shane to help me grab this one. Will probably never find another one like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment