Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Surprises Shep'd To Me

It was an ordinary day in the neighborhood. The sun was in full force. The heat was making me sweat while the slight breeze was trying it's best to help.

I was walking my to the mail box, usually empty of packages in the past month, but this time had an envelope from an address I didn't recognize. Or did I? I swore I had seen that address before but who was it? And who sent me something I wasn't expecting. Was it the heat getting to me? Was I seeing things?

As soon as I walked back to my house carrying the one envelope in my mail box, feeling like I was going to melt, I figured out who it was. It was @BigShep79 and I bet he sent me more Rodney's.

For the first time I was right. Don't tell my wife I was right for once.

Even though none of these Rodney's were new to me, I actually have been hoarding all of my dupes as well. Guess that what makes me a Super Collector. At this point in my Rodney collecting, it's really hard to send me any new without checking my checklist ahead of time.

Let's check em out:




This last one will go apart of my 100 Score rookie project. Closing in on 60 of them.

Thanks to @BigShep79 for the mail day. Always appreciate surprise Rodney's in the mail box.

No comments:

Post a Comment