Thursday, February 3, 2022

The Grady Chronicles:Puck!!

If you saw my post a few months ago about my love of the new Fleer Metal hockey product after opening up a blaster box, you will know I was floored to find these cards in the Grady Boxes.

Flashbacks to the Metal Universe in the 90's.....yeah baby!



The inserts are stunning. I am getting the itch to collecting the sets of these three, so if you have any, I will take them if I don't have them!


Parallels. They don't quite shine as much as you would expect, but they give you just enough.

Not only was there metal,
but more of these awesome Dazzlers which I can't get enough of.

And more shiny stuff too!
(this Marchesbault looks soooooooooooo cool with the under water look)

(tiger king?? Nice)

 
And red shiny to end it.

That does it for another part of this Grady mail day. One more to go, so come back tomorrow to see how I finish this bad boy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment