Friday, February 4, 2022

The Grady Chronicles: Junior Ending

We have sadly hit the finale of my Grady mail day today. So I ended it out with some Ken Griffey Jr if that's okay with you?

How about this silver Optic Mythical. It's quite Mythical isn't it?

One of my least favorite inserts of my favorite baseball player.

Can't believe I didn't already have this....

I WANTED THIS!!! So glad to have it now.

Prizm Old School base inserts and Red, White, Blue.

 
And the final cards of this mail day, well that I am showing off, is a Prizm base and a Green Prizm Parallel.

I was very happy to find these Juniors in the boxes especially the shiny ones.

Thanks again Grady for another excellent treasure dig. I appreciate all that you do for me and have done.

Thoughts on my Grady mail day overall welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment