Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Wes Sends Some Giants

 This past Christmas, Wes sent a box packed with so many treasures it was always hard to post them all. So for today, I wanted to sum up most of the NY Giants he sent. Well, at least most of the hits he passed along.

The first card was one on my want list and my first relic card of Greg Comella.


The back of the card features Packers FB William Henderson.

The next ones I will try not to wipe my sweat on,
Davis Webb Towel Swatch cards. It made me look further into possibly adding more of these. How cool would a lot of these look together? By the way, Webb recently was signed back to the Giants to play 3rd, possibly 2nd string QB. Interesting.

Another Andre Williams auto for that massive PC.

Hefty Lefty QB! RIP!

Tiki Barber relic. I don't own a ton of Barber hits so any I get in is always a nice add.

Plax. If only he hadn't had the leg incident, that 2009 Giants team could have repeated as champs.

Always like a cool patch card.

Jesse Palmer is another one of those Giants draft picks that was supposed to be the future of the organization. NOt so much.

Another nice Webb swatch, this time a patch one.

Don't get in his way! Brandon Jacobs could run over anyone.

My first relic card of Super Bowl hero Kevin Boss. Many forget about his momentum changing catch.

Ike Hilliard relic. I don't have a lot of Hilliard either, really need to get his auto at some point.

Thanks again to my buddy Wes for the mail day. Hope to post the rest soon.

Thoughts on my mail day welcomed in comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment