Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Kerry's Cardboard:1998 Score Epix Emerald Season

I haven't posted a new Kerry Collins on here in some time despite picking up some new ones. I have though been posting some on Big Blue Cardboard that you may have been missing out on. Of course those ones only feature Kerry in a Giants uniform as opposed to here where I will feature him in any other uniform.

Today, he comes in Panthers form, my second favorite for Collins.

It also comes in 90's insert form which is right at the peak of my hobby passion.

 
1998 Score had Epix inserts that fell 1:61 packs and Kerry was on the checklist. I believe he has two overall in the Epix set for that year. I will need to track down the other still.

Your thoughts on today's card welcomed in comments.

If you have any Kerry kicking around and don't want them....check out my needs HERE and see if I need it! Of course contact me as well at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment