Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Nuttin’ But The Hits:2022 Prizm football Blaster Box #1

Prizm football is one of my favorite Panini products when it comes to shiny and rookie cards. I think this is THE product and it has shown in the past for both basketball and football if you are looking to have the best rookie card of someone.

So, it's a yearly chase for me trying to add the top rookies to my collection.

Despite the 2022 rookie class being a bit weak, I still was planning to buy some if I found some in the wild and did.

Every blaster box of 2022 Prizm football comes with 6 packs of 4 cards each. Blasters are still a bit steep at $35 each. There are no blaster guarantees.

Here were my rookie card pulls. No QB's and only one decent one with Pierce. Overall, there are 400 cards in the base set and 100 of them being rookies so it won't be easy to find a top rookie player unless you can afford to buy a ton.

This year, it seems Panini once again upped the Parallels in Prizm. You can find the following parallels,
PRIZMS PARALLELS: Black & Red Checker, Black & White Checker, Blue, Green, Green Ice, Light Blue, Orange Ice, Red, Red Sparkle, Red/White/Blue, Silver, Snakeskin, White Sparkle, Orange /249, Purple Ice /225, Blue Wave /199, Hyper /175, Red Wave /149, Purple /125, Blue Ice /99, Blue Sparkle /96, Green Scope /75, Orange Wave /60, Purple Power /49, Red & Yellow /44, Red Shimmer /35, Blue Shimmer /25, Navy Camo /25, Gold Sparkle /24, Forest Camo /15, Gold /10, Gold Shimmer /10, Green Sparkle /8, Gold Vinyl /5, Green Shimmer /5, Black Finite 1/1, Black Shimmer 1/1.
NO HUDDLE PRIZMS: Base No Huddle, Blue /79, Red /50, Purple /35, Pink /15, Neon Green /5.
PREMIUM BOX SET: Pandora /400, Black Stars 1/1.

I pulled a silver of Mariota.

My Red, White and Blue finds which are blaster box finds. James Cook highlighting the group.

and my one lone insert pull of Chris Olave, Emergent. Overall, there are 20 cards to collect in the Emergent base insert set.

Overall, not that great of a break but still a couple of decent card finds.

Let me know your thoughts on my break and Prizm overall.

1 comment:

  1. I don't always love Prizm but these look pretty nice, especially the parallels. Will you please let me know if I can get the Dax Hill from you?

    ReplyDelete