Sunday, November 5, 2023

Rodney's Cardboard: 1995 Pro Line Classic Game Of The Week Redemptions Rodney Hampton/Cortez Kennedy

It's Rodney's Cardboard and it's back on Sport Card Collectors...well Matt's Wonderful Blog Of Hobbies.

Today's card took me awhile to find and add to my collection as it's getting nearly impossible to find any new Rodney's now-a-days. It appears Panini's run with Rodney is over.

Before I picked up this cheap card, I messaged the seller and double checked that this card was not the foil version as I have that one. The foil version looks the same as this card but has foil with the score if that makes any sense to you.

These interactive cards were randomly inserted into packs of 1995 Pro Line. There were 30 cards in the set and the only way to acquire the card below was to be one of the first 2500 participants who submitted 10-20 different game cards with the actual winner of the game. The winners received the second prize which was a complete set of 30 NFL Pro Line winner cards with the final score of the game foil stamped on the card.

Here is the front of the card. Seattle beat the Giants that day, but in 1995 who didn't beat the Giants who finished 5-11 that season.

 
Back of the card tells you more about the interactive game and how to submit/etc.

I may have to think outside the box to continue Rodney's Cardboard every Sunday and maybe even re-visit some of the cards and maybe rainbows I already posted. 

I think I saw a request once for that. So more Rodney to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment