Sunday, November 19, 2023

Kerry's Cardboard:1996 Presidents Reserve Air Force One

It's another football packed Sunday and even though my Giants have played like a 1-star high school team, I am still on board and still rooting for them to win. 

I am not a fan of a team tanking for a number one draft pick. I am all about the winning, though I do want a new Quarterback next year. Sorry Daniel Jones, it's time.

If only Kerry Collins was still ready to play, he could have filled in for Jones this season and maybe things would be different. But, that boat has sailed.

At least I still can still add some Kerry's Cardboard.

Randomly inserted in packs at a rate of one in 16, my latest add is from the all-acetate product Presidents Reserve which was a one-year and done product by Collectors Edge. 

This 38-card set featured the best of the long ball threats in the league. It's a two-way-view plastic card with some added shine. Each card is individually numbered out of 2,500.
 

As with most 90's cards, once again, this one shines above anything from today.

This was my first Collins add in awhile, may need to put some focus on him again.

Well, Giants, this Collins shined today, hoping you will as well against Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment