Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Trending This Week In My Hobby Week 5

This segment hasn't been posted since August, so a lot has changed since then. In order to continue where I left off, I will post this as Week 5.

To remind you about what this segment is about, since I collect so much, there is always a main focus I have on a weekly basis. Sometimes these focuses go on for weeks and sometimes they are short lived. These posts will help guide you in what I am seeking for weekly. 

Especially for those of you who are currently trading with me.

This was the Top 10 list back in August,
  1. 2022 Upper Deck Marvel Allure Parallels, Autographs
  2. Non Sport Cards
  3. NY Giants (especially 2023 class)
  4. 90's Inserts
  5. Guardians Of The Galaxy Relic Cards
  6. Missing Prizm Rookie Cards
  7. Marvel Relic/Autograph Cards
  8. Set Completing
  9. Eli Manning Cards
  10. Kerry Collins Cards
Here are the Top 10 most sought after for me right now in order and if they have risen or fallen since the previous week.
  1. Eli Manning Cards ꜛꜛꜛ
  2. 2022 Upper Deck Marvel Allure Parallels, Autographs
  3. Non-Sport Cards
  4. NY Giants (especially 2023 class) ⭣⭣⭣⭣
  5. 90's Inserts ⭣⭣⭣⭣
  6. Set Completing ꜛꜛꜛ
  7. Guardians Of The Galaxy Relic Cards ⭣⭣⭣⭣
  8. Marvel Relic/Autograph Cards ⭣⭣⭣⭣
  9. Leaf Pop Century Autographs ꜛꜛꜛ
  10. Rodney Hampton Cards ꜛꜛꜛ
Some have changed since August, but not quite as much as the last post I did of this.

I am certain some of these will move up and down before next week and maybe even off the list. Time will tell.

In comments today, tell me what is trending in your collecting and what you are seeking the most this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment