Monday, October 16, 2023

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 62:2022 Donruss Rookie Sweater Dual Sweaters

Let's talk about sets baby, let's talk about them with me, let's talk about sets!

It's starting to get colder, sure you hope have your sweater out. Or if you are talking sets, I sure hope you have it off....and put into a Panini card.

For the past three years, I have been collecting sets of player's ugly sweaters and have done pretty well with chasing these down.

I have collected both the base and dual sets.

I have completed the 2020 base set, down to two on the dual, missing all of 2021s duals and have only three left for the  base. Then last years I am under ten for the base and down to just to two on the duals after snagging this latest one.

Aidan and Williams on this dual sweater.

All that remains now is Sauce Gardner and Garrett Wilson dual and the Kenny Pickett and George Pickens dual for me to complete that set.

Then the single ones.

Sets is harder for the single ones since there are so many.

In comments today, let me know if you can lend a hand with my sets needs (yes, that came out totally wrong and on purpose) by messaging me on Twitter or emailing me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com. 

You can find all of my needs for the 2022 Donruss Rookie Sweaters HERE.

Thanks for any help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment