Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Tradin' With Dion Again!

My trading has cut back a lot and definitely has cut back when it comes to trading with bloggers. It's hard to be a football and non-sport collector in a world of baseball card bloggers. Luckily, there are still a few bloggers left that collect or have cards that I need which is what led me to another trade with  Dion's Autograph Collection blog.

It gets harder to land Giants cards I don't have from the past, but last year and this year with my lack of funds, it will make it easier on people to trade with me as I don't have much.

But, sometimes there are exceptions to older cards (by older I am talking early 90's and 2008 til 2021) like this Sterling Shepard Prizm silver. 

However, when it comes to Allen and Ginter, I don't mind duplicates.


Or these First Pitch cards. At some point, I really need to see what I need to finish all of the sets for the First Pitch series. I still think this is one of Topps most creative inserts in their base products in a while. Much better than those 86 and 87 reprint inserts I hate.

Thanks again to Dion for the trade and I know we are already working on the next which should be another good one.

Hopefully I can make a few more trades after this one so I can continue to put up new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment