Sunday, October 8, 2023

Giant's Sunday: Brent Sent These

It's Sunday and another Game Day for the boys in Blue. Today, the Gmen are on the road after their home beatdown by the Seahawks.

It doesn't get any easier today on the road either as they face one of the league's best teams in the Miami Dolphins.

It could get ugly fast with both sides of the ball playing terrible.
 
All I can hope is that this guy can get healthy and play this week. They will need him.

I keep waiting for the guys from last year to step up their game as well. Kayvon had a sack last week but otherwise wasn't around. WanDale was probably the best receiver last week but that's not saying much.

It's almost like they forgot about this guy as well. He is a speedster who has decent hands that hasn't even been apart of the offense this season. 

Well, what offense they have had.

Okay, enough with my disappointing rant about this season.

Let's just look at some cards.

Always been fond of Landon Collins. Last year's Pick 6 that pretty much secured the Giants playoff spot against the Colts will always stick in my mind as the biggest play for this team since the Manningham catch in Super Bowl 46.

My third Darnay Holmes autograph.


Two relics I didn't have in my Darius Slayton PC. I am thinking some days maybe I need to put my Slayton PC on TCDB as well and see where I rank.

  
Julian Love autographs. I think Panini liked using this photo a few times.

Another Love autograph, but with a different photo this time.

 
The X-man is on the roster, but on the practice squad. He hasn't lived up to the hype that was around him for a while. I kept hoping he was going to help this pass rush that needs it.

Well, I am sure I will be watching today's game, maybe covering my eyes by the beginning of the second quarter.

Thanks again to Brent (@Brent3323) for the Giants cards. Even with a lost season, I at least have these cards to enjoy.

I must also note that Brent also sent me some stuff to help me build up a Christmas gift. Great guy!

1 comment: