Thursday, October 5, 2023

Single Card Mail Day:2022 Select Autograph Matt Breida

 
Anytime I can add a Giants autograph I don't have yet, I am going to.

Last year Panini added two Giants to their Select product I didn't expect to make a product in a Giants uniform, but I was excited that they did.

The first one was Jaylon Smith who I added a few months ago, the other was Matt Breida. Both players the Giants added to their roster a year ago with Breida being the only one of the two still on the roster. For some reason or another, Breida was overpriced until I found a cheaper one and snagged it.

The bonus for the card is the fact that it's also a nice-looking card.

I will be sure to watch the checklists again to see if any new Giants make the Panini roster for this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment