Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday's Giants: Goal Line Graph

It's Sunday and it's been a while since I posted a Giants card on Sunday.

Sundays on Sport Card Collectors used to mean Rodney's Cardboard, but with the lack of Rodney's out there that I need, I may need to do some rearranging.

Over the past year, I have maybe added three new Rodney Hamptons if that tells you how tough things have been. Two of which I have shown off with one that I haven't. Stay tuned next Sunday for that unique piece (notice how I didn't say card).

In the meantime, let's check out this Sunday's Giants card.

 
This is a 2020 Playbook Goal Line Graphs of Darius Slayton.

Normally I try to aim for Giant's players I don't have autographs of, but I have always fallen for cards with great photography and this one has it.

This is the second one of these I own, except the other is a blue parallel patch numbered to 49 as opposed to this base one being numbered to 199.

I am not sure how many parallels there are to these, but I don't plan on adding anymore at least anytime soon. We all know how collectors like myself can be sometimes :)

Here's hoping for a Giants win tomorrow night vs the Seahawks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment