Monday, October 2, 2023

My Other Articles

Two posts in a row on this blog and this is a late nighter. No, I am not turning into Night Owl Card Blog, I am just watching my NY Giants get shredded by Seattle.

This is going to be a long season.

What won’t be long though is this post. I just wanted to share some links to other articles I have written for other companies the last couple of years hoping you all would enjoy a late night or morning read depending on when you read this.

First article was one I had published in Beckett a couple years ago that they also put on their website. Link for that one is here:

https://www.beckett.com/news/dont-break-these-sports-card-collecting-rules/

Second article link I am sharing is a post I did about cheap shipping method for BCW. You can read that one here:

https://www.bcwsupplies.com/blog/2023/08/22/how-to-ship-cards-for-the-cost-of-a-stamp/

And finally a second article I wrote for BCW about how I number my binders and how that helps me locate cards faster is here:

https://www.bcwsupplies.com/blog/2023/09/29/binder-numbering-system/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=binder-numbering-system

I hope you guys enjoy these more than I am enjoying this game….if not, I am in for a long writing season.

1 comment:

  1. I have another idea for your binder identification. What I do is I take either a team card of the team who won the championship the previous year or the player who won the championship MVP award the previous year & place it in the pocket of the binder spine. Since baseball had a strike in 1994 I put a Blue Jays card to identify my 1995 baseball sets that way as for the hockey since they had 1 year of not playing then I used the again the championship prior to year that was canceled.

    ReplyDelete