Saturday, October 7, 2023

I Enjoyed These

I wonder with it being Columbus Day, if Christopher Columbus ever discovered wrestling cards?

I know I did last week.

Usually, I am not a fan at all of wrestling, but when one of my mail days last week included some wrestling cards they caught my eye. 

There was something appealing about them.

First off, these Revolution cards look superb. Brings me back to the 90's Revolution days and the image for Macho Man used on the Revolution design also is outstanding.

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!

I have never watched John Cena wrestle, but have seen him in a few movies. Select always looks great no matter the sport, but this image also brings this card out with a 3D appeal.

 
And finally, this image with my past history of enjoying horror movies, works well. I have no idea what this entrance is or was, but it's crazy scary and I am aboard.

It's a perfect card for October.

Before I finish up this post, I just wanted to point out I don't plan on collecting wrestling cards. I already have too much I collect.

Though, I may add a couple more Prizmatic Entrance cards of Bliss, that card is just cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment