Friday, October 6, 2023

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 61: 2022 Upper Deck Marvel Allure Base Set

Let's talk about sets baby, lets talk about sets with me. Let's collect them all and complete it to, let's talk about sets.

Today as I sit down with you and discuss sets, I am thinking about all of the sets I need still. I am not sure if they will ever all be completed, but maybe.

The last time I put up one of these posts it was for the 1991 Pro Set Musicards that I still need to complete along with the second series.

Today is the only other non-sport set I am chasing, and it comes along with my new addiction to Marvel movies.

 
My set chase for this one started off with a blaster box break then expanded to some trading to help narrow my list down some.

 
Which got me down to these out of the 150-card checklist. 100 is the base set, 50 are Sp's.

I hope I can finish up this one and the Musicards set.

If you have any set help for this one or either, just drop me an email at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com and let me know. I always genuinely appreciate all help!

No comments:

Post a Comment