Tuesday, October 20, 2015

CONTEST! Win 2 Player Of The Day Packs!

What an ugly game last night for the Giants. Turnovers, penalties and just didn't have their heads in the game. On Twitter I had posted giving some of these away if the Giants won, well, they didn't but even though I am down in the dumps about last night's game cheering someone else up might help me! So I am giving away 2 packs of 2015 Player Of The Day cards to someone who comments and follows the very easy rules!

  1. Must be a U.S. Resident or have a U.S. address to enter. All entries not following under this rule will be disqualified. 
  2. Go to the right side of the blog, VOTE for your favorite SCC segment.YOU CAN VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE SEGMENT!!!
  3. Then leave a comment if you have done so and also describe the Player Of The Day promo in ONE word. You must complete both steps to be entered!!!!
  4. Contest ends on October 24th 2015 and a winner will be announced on October 25th 2015.
  5. 1 random winner will be selected from all entries. 
  6. Prizes are provided by Panini and Panini POD.
  7. SMALL PRINT: Some prizes may be shipped PWE. They will be shipped safely. Sport Card Collectors and it's owner won't be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages once they exit my hands. I will ship out the prizes the safest way I can. It's up to the USPS to help those prizes arrive. (I have had to add this part to all of my contests now due to a scammer I had)
Good Luck and may the 7x Random ever be in your favor! 

21 comments:

  1. Voted - Addicting

    @fitchjr1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not seeing anything on the right to vote on, even w/ Ad-Blocker turned off......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for hobby topic. It's like Card Chat on Twitter without the annoying people. I would describe POD as being fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! (that's my one word.) I already voted a while ago.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted, awesome (just because noone else used it yet)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted - sweet

    @EEFFL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voted. Thanks for the chance and everything you do for the hobby.

    @JGfan24ever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted for breaking wax. My word... packtastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted for Reviews. The best word to describe POD is simply fun. Has been used before, but it is the right word for me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted love the mail day segments you do!! thanks for the contest

    ReplyDelete
  11. My word is Fun! I voted for 90s flashback

    ReplyDelete
  12. Voted for What's in the box & Mail Days..... My word is (cool)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Voted. Thanks for the opportunity. Love the card bin.
    POD is also a great way to recognize different players.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Voted for "I miss the hobby". One word is -Cards-.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Voted! Like reading the reviews. Generous

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic, voted

    ReplyDelete
  17. Voted - 90s Flashback (can't beat some of those card designs.

    POD in one work - Epic

    ReplyDelete