Tim just made a video on collecting 2015-2016 Upper Deck Hockey Cards and I wanted to help spread the word on it!
So here is how to enter......
- Must be a U.S. Resident or have a U.S. address to enter. As always, I am sorry about this but shipping costs are tough and in order to continue giveaways, I gotta keep things on the cheaper end. All entries not following under this rule will be disqualified.
- Here is the video you must watch first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcYSoGZTz2s&feature=youtu.be
- Then leave a comment about the video in comments below and about collecting this years Upper Deck hockey cards and what you are looking forward to about them. That's it! As easy as it gets!
- Contest ends on October 28th 2015 and a winner will be announced on October 29th 2015.'
- 1 random winner will be selected from all entries.
- Prizes are provided by Tim and myself. No other sponsors.
- SMALL PRINT: Some prizes may be shipped PWE. They will be shipped safely. Sport Card Collectors, it's owner or Tim Yount won't be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages once they exit our hands. We will ship out the prizes the safest way we can. It's up to the USPS to help those prizes arrive. (I have had to add this part to all of my contests now due to a scammer I had)
Good Luck to everyone that enters!