Friday, October 30, 2015

CONTEST ALERT!!!! Player Of The Day Contest FINALE! All About The Kids WINNING!

Kids are the future of the hobby so I try to include them in as many contests as I can. This one is probably one of my best ideas for them yet.

In my opinion, any kid in the hobby is win. So I have decided any kid in my contest is a winner.
http://www.paninipod.com/paninipod/files/72/72f554c6-71f2-49a3-bb59-51bbd5fac87d.jpg
The rules and entry are simple.
  1. As always the only rule, contest is open to U.S. Residents ONLY. Shipping costs are crazy. Sorry for this inconvenience. Anyone who doesn't follow this rule will be disqualified from prizes.
  2. Send a CREATIVE pic of your child or children or a child enjoying Panini cards (seeing some Player Of The Day ones would be great). You may also include a sign that involves Player Of The Day. PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE A NAME YOU WOULD LIKE FOR YOUR PICTURE OR FOR THE CHILD for me to use in my post and winner announcement.
  3. Post the picture to my Facebook wall on SCC POD Promo 2015 or email it to me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with the subject, POD Kids
  4. All photos will be included in another blog post
  5. You will have til November 6th 2015 to get the pictures to me. Kids will be randomed on November 7th for prize choosing order.
  6. Prizes will be done Panini Rewards style! Meaning, kids get to choose their prize from a list of them in order of where they fall on a list.
  7. Kids will be randomed for prize choosing. The kid up to the top of the list is first choice, last on the list get what remains from the prize choices. The more kids that enter, the more choices.
  8. PRIZES CAN BE FOUND HERE.
  9. I always need to throw in this small print due to scams in the past with people claiming prizes never arrived.Prizes will be shipped PWE. Sport Card Collectors blog or it's writer/owner WILL NOT BE held responsible for LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED cards. I will ship as safe as I can, then it's up to USPS to get the cards to you safely.
  10. Once entered you agree to all rules above.
In years past for the kids contest I usually have Panini vote on the pictures. This year I wanted to simplify it and let everyone win something instead of only three.

Good luck to everyone that enters and I really hope to see a HUGE turnout on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment