Sunday, October 11, 2015

Epic Trade Mail Day From Project Pedro Part 3A:Rueben Randle Cards!

One of the Giants players I have the most autographs and jersey cards of is Rueben Randle so anytime I can pad a few more I don't mind.

It's year four for Rueben and this is supposed to be the year he breaks out. He showed signs at the end of last year and against the Redskins this year, but still doesn't have the consistency yet. I think he can be quite the threat when given the opportunity to be. I am hoping he will catch his stride soon. Maybe even Sunday night against the 49ers.

Here are my newest additions to that PC. Triple Threads I didn't have before.

I do have the Panini Black one, but these bad boys look so sharp that I would take 10 of them. 

Stay tuned for my next player later today!  

Thoughts on my mail days are always welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment