Monday, October 19, 2015

Gridiron Gem Of Rueben Randle!

Another Rueben Randle autograph in the mail, another one off from my most wanted Randle rookie autograph list.

The Panini Gridiron Gems card has been I have been searching for awhile now. I think these look great and are cool cause you can "pull" the jersey section out but the price was always a little bit more than I wanted to pay for it. Finally I found this one for $4.99 shipped which I scooped up.

With this one off from my Most Wanted Rookie Auto Randles list, all that remains is any high end autograph like National Treasures, Topps Strata Patch/Auto, Sp Authentic patch/auto, Spx auto, and my most wanted, a Panini Contenders rookie autograph.

While we are at it, what are your thoughts on autographed jersey cards done like this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment