Thursday, October 8, 2015

TONS OF UPDATES:Contests, Blog And More!

Alright. I have a ton of updates to get to on here if you haven't been following along on my Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1. If you haven't LIKED SCC POD PROMO yet on Facebook, please do so. First 50 LIKES are in the running for a prize.

https://www.facebook.com/SCC-POD-Promo-2015-1500261003618541/timeline/

2. Prizes for that promo arrive tomorrow!!!!! I will be posting other contest info as I go. But, only on the page. So if you want in this year, you will need to like that page (sorry that the contests are only open to U.S. Residents only)

3. This will most likely be the last year I run this promo unless they go back to doing it blogger style. So don't miss out!

4. I have a poll up to the right side of the blog, if you haven't yet, please please vote for your favorite segments!! I want a year-end post based around the results. If you are on a mobile device, please view it web style to find the poll.

5. I am still waiting on word for the surprise promo I will be running soon as well. This one will be huge if it all works out and you don't want to miss it!

6.I will be running a contest very soon with Victory Fine Art. Check them out and get ready for something sweet.

I guess for now that should update you all for now. For up-to-date news, make sure you LIKE Sport Card Collectors on other social media sites such as Facebook at Sport Card Collectors or on Twitter, I use that more, @sportcardcollec.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment