Friday, October 23, 2015

Excitement Builds!

As you all know, I have been busy trying to catch up on older posts on here. By the end of this month, I will finally have that accomplished. However, tomorrow I decided it was time to throw something new into the rotation and it's something that I hope will be a Saturday post standby depending on the turnout in views on it. I have been waiting months on this one.

Tomorrow I would like you to welcome Reminiscing 90's to the Sport Card Collectors segment family.

Since I recently switched away from posting 90's cards with my blog being so backed up with posts, I have been thinking of a way to add it back into the rotation. The once existed 90's Flashback needed a face lift so I thought maybe I should do more than just posting a card. What if I added a non card item....some info on that year....a different theme of item and card....hmmmmmmm....that's how Reminiscing 90's was born. It's a combination of a little bit of everything from the 90's.

So stay tuned for tomorrow, I know I am excited about this new segment and hope others will be as well to keep it in the rotation. As my saying goes, 90's fans and collectors should rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment