Monday, October 12, 2015

Griffey Jr. #600

When the time came and I reached my Griffey 599 different Griffey, I wanted to mark my 600th Griffey as something really cool to show how serious I am about my #MissionGriffey.

Well, I think I did pretty well with my choice.

Introducing the 600th Griffey card to my collection, a 2001 Donruss Classics Benchmarks with a piece of Dugout Bench from Three Rivers Stadium.


Here is the back of the card with the photo of the actual item the swatch came from. Man, I miss these days of showcasing the item as a whole on the back.
Now it's the drive to 700 different Griffeys! I plan on keeping you all updated as I go.

Thanks again for reading and stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, a wonderful selection for #600

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was trying to find something unique and think I did a pretty good job.

      Delete
  2. Great card! Love old stadium seat relic cards. Congratulations on adding #600. How long do you think it'll take to reach #700?

    ReplyDelete