Sunday, October 18, 2015

Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. Relic Pickups

Yesterday I showcased off some of my favorite base/insert additions from my 118 card Griffey additions. Today, I am showcasing the jersey/relic card pickups. Until now I only owned ONE, yes, ONE Griffey jersey card.

Not only was I able to make a few more additions, but I did it very cost efficiently.

UD Exclusives Game Jersey, $1.25

2010 UD Game Jersey, $2.99

2007 Spx Winning Materials. the highest priced but best looking of the trio and only numbered one at $5.99
With these additions, I currently now have 4 jersey cards. Not much compared to today's flooded game used market, but most of my focus in #MissionGriffey has been getting the base cards, inserts and oddballs first. The other stuff can come later.

Thoughts on my mail days are always welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment