Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Reader's Mail Day Part 7 Of 7:Eye Popping Shinyness!

Every time Grady sends one of his terrific mail days, he always makes sure to enclose some shiny items. He knows of my obsession with them, especially with Chrome.

So to finish up another one of his great mail days, I bring you, the shiny goodness!

Certified inserts and parallels. Plenty to shine here.

Prizm and Prizm draft parallels. These are so impressive!

2015 Topps looked impressive, 2015 Topps Chrome looks great, 2015 Topps Chrome refractors look like Cindy Crawford in her prime. Wow!

More Chrome!

Even some WWE Chrome. Love this stuff too. I do wished there was a Paige in here, but there was at least a Bella. Some other great ones too.

The headless shiny cards are coming up next! Haha! Hope I can get back on track with my pictures again.

I was really impressed with the Knights Of The Round insert. They are thick and really standout. Reminiscent of the 90's.

Prestige extra points. Both rookies and vets

Stadium Club True Colors. Refractor parallels too!!!

And to finish it up, some shiny football including one of my favorite insert designs, Crusade.
A big, well, HUGE thanks goes out to Grady on this mail day. I truly appreciate it and every one of them you have sent. I have already begun setting some items aside to mail back to you in the future.

As for the rest of you, what did you think of this mail day? Favorite part? Let me hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment