Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Breakin Wax:2014 Topps Platinum Football Blaster Box (AUTO!)

Topps Platinum+Marked Down Box At Walmart=One Happy Collector.

One of my favorite Topps products, other than Chrome, Topps Platinum comes packing with lots of colorful offerings right up my alley.

In every blaster box of 2014 Topps Platinum football, there are 8 packs of 4 cards. Normally these cost $20, but this one was $11.97. I always find the odds for autographs are much higher in Platinum and for the blasters.

Base card design is really nice. If I can't get my action photography, I want this.

The rookies are printed on a much different surfrace than the base. The base cards are printed on cardboard while the rookies on a chrome surface.

I pulled two great X-factors too.

And to my surprise, but not really, an autograph find. However, it's my stalker, Terrance West.
Overall, great deal. I got a couple good rookies, nice parallels and an auto. Can't go wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Great blaster! Freeman is having a pretty good season so far and so is Bortles.

    ReplyDelete