Thursday, October 29, 2015

Have You Seen The Up-To-Date Stats?

Here are my main PC's and how they are broken down. I know recently I have posted about my 100th Hampton and 700th Griffey and I must say those are not accurate. Those are older posts that I am just catching up with. This post is currently as fresh as can be.

So for those who don't know, I used to keep these up to date on the right hand side of the blog. Not sure how many of you actually paid attention or not. But, now I keep them up-to-date under my MAIN PC'S tab you can locate at the top of the blog in case you want to keep up :)

In the meantime, here is where I stand as of 10/29/2015.

"The Kid" Ken Griffey Jr

TOTAL DIFFERENT CARDS:
759
AUTOGRAPHED CARDS: 0
AUTOGRAPH MEMORABILIA CARDS: 1
JERSEY CARDS:4
BAT CARDS: 3
OTHER ODD MEMORABILIA CARDS: 6 (CLASS RING, PANINI FATHER'S DAY, Topps Coin/Stamp, Topps Display Card Plate, Santa Hat, Bench )

Other Things to Note:
1997 Pinnacle Inside Can, 1998 Pinnacle Inside Can, 1997 Screenplays tin, 1997 Screenplays tin SE, 1999 UD Retro Lunchbox with Ted Williams

Rueben Randle

TOTAL DIFFERENT CARDS:
94
AUTOGRAPHED CARDS: 8
AUTOGRAPH MEMORABILIA CARDS:16 (plus 3 doubles)
JERSEY CARDS: 13

Andre Williams

TOTAL DIFFERENT CARDS:
61
AUTOGRAPHED CARDS: 8
AUTOGRAPH MEMORABILIA CARDS:12 (plus 2 doubles)
JERSEY CARDS:7
OTHER ODD MEMORABILIA CARDS: 1 Printing Plate Patch Card

Rodney Hampton
 
TOTAL DIFFERENT CARDS: 168
AUTOGRAPHED CARDS: 3
AUTOGRAPH MEMORABILIA CARDS: N/A
JERSEY CARDS: N/A

1 comment: