Friday, July 5, 2024

Breakin Wax:2023-24 Prizm Basketball Value Pack

 Hello! Glad to have you back to read today's post.

Today is the second of the two packs that I bought and overpaid for on eBay using a gift card that I earned from Fetch. Details on the Fetch app is at the end of the post and hopefully you will sign up yourself and earn gift cards!

Anyways, this past basketball card season was all about WEMBY WEMBY WEMBY. It was being shoved down our throats and no product screams you need a Wemby from it more than Prizm. Prizm is still the heavy hitter when it comes to base rookie cards. The Wemby I believe for a base rookie still goes for $30-$35. It was up to $100 upon release.

But still, for a base rookie with nothing special about it, it's a good one.

I snagged this Value pack of Prizm hoping to beat the odds and pull one.

The value packs come with 15-cards which isn't much for the $17 I put into it. However, I was impressed that it wasn't just all base cards with a couple parallels.


I pulled a couple of base rookies, not Wemby so have no idea if they are any good.



Also three rookie inserts, not Wemby, but one is a silver.



 
And three Red, White and Blue parallels, not Wemby, but there was a Curry so there's that. Curry was probably the highlight of the pack.

I felt better about this break than I did the Bowman one. But still, rough for the price.

Before I end today's post, if you download the Fetch app to start earning points by simply SCANNING RECIEPTS you throw away, please use my referral code so I can earn points for doing so. Use code 8TB9M when you download the app and it asks if you were referred. Thank you so much in advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment