Sunday, July 14, 2024

Rodney's Cardboard:1996 Fleer Ultra Sensations Rainbow Parallel

I have finally completed another 90's Rodney rainbow.

I have never, ever seen one of these pop up before so when I did not only was I shocked, but I was also very excited.

With being only one, yes one percent of the total print run of Ultra Sensations it makes it very tough to find the Rainbow Parallel for 1996 Ultra Sensations.

I am not sure what the odds are on these but they weren't easy.
There isn't much to these parallels compared to the others in the set. Just a few specs of color mixed in with the golden border.

 
Back of the card is the same as the others in the run. Not even numbered.

Speaking of rainbows, there is another one coming up next Sunday. So come back and check that one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment