Thursday, July 4, 2024

Breakin' Wax:2024 Bowman Value Pack

I don't get to open up much product anymore, so when I get the itch to....well I just still don't. I just don't have the funds available to do so.

So, when I got my latest gift card from saving up my Fetch points, I cashed it in for a eBay gift card like I usually do. 

Typically, I would stretch the money out from that gift card and pick up a few cards for the PC, but the itch to rip struck so I used those funds to grab a couple of things to open from eBay and probably overpaid as well. 

Oh well. Sometimes you just have to splurge, you know what I mean?

One of the packs I am ripping today for the blog, the other I will show off tomorrow.

The first pack I am ripping is 2024 Bowman. Bowman and the Bowman 1st cards of hitters are a staple in my collection. Same with anything with Prizm (oops maybe that's a tip about tomorrow's break)

The bad part is paying $6 for only 12 cards. That's really steep. But, I did it. My hope was to pull a Jasson Dominguez base rookie along with some hitters for Bowman 1sts.

We will kick it off though with my base cards,


Nothing too bad. Finding a Witt in packs is nothing to complain about.



My three rookies. To be honest, I have no idea who these guys are. I haven't been paying a lot of attention to baseball or it's rookie class. All I know is that I didn't get my Dominguez.





 
These were my prospect cards. Not any names I recognize either and I didn't get a single Bowman or Bowman Chrome 1st. Very disappointing.

 
I did land an insert, once again, have no idea who this is, but cool last name.

I don't feel like I did very well in this pack, but maybe you guys in comments will tell me otherwise!

Also, I am looking for the Dominguez rookie and any Bowman and Bowman Chrome 1sts of hitters only from any team. I don't want pitchers.

Oh, and while I am at it, if you download the Fetch app to start earning points by simply SCANNING RECIEPTS you throw away, please use my referral code so I can earn points for doing so. Use code 8TB9M when you download the app and it asks if you were referred. Thank you so much in advance!!

1 comment: