Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Box Breakers: Rookies and Stars Football Hobby Box 2012

For the third time I busted a box of Rookies and Stars football and for the third time I am very happy with my results. If you haven't given this product a try, I strongly recommend you too. Its a very nicely designed product and the rookie jersey autos are very clean basic design that stands out.

Base Cards
Rookie Cards (there were ton including Eagles standout Bryce Brown!!)
Inserts
Longevity Inserts
Team Flag inserts
Jersey Card
Rookie Auto
Finally! My first David Wilson Auto! Only supposed to be one of these per box..lucked out!
In terms of cost and return on this box...I rate this break a :

5/5

2 comments:

  1. Nice Jersey autos. I need that lamichael!! Let me know if u trade or sell it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will let you know first if I decide to trade it. Sorry for the delayed response.

      Delete