Saturday, August 5, 2023

Trending This Week In My Hobby Week 4

This segment hasn't been posted since March, so a lot has changed since then. In order to continue where I left off, I will post this as Week 4.

And since there has been such a big gap in time since the last post, there will be a ton of movement so I wanted to post the last list and compare it to the new one.

This was the list back in March,
  1. 90's Inserts
  2. NY Giants Cards
  3. Non Sport Cards
  4. Set finishing ˄˄˄
  5. Eli Manning Cards ˄˄˄
  6. 1993-94 Stadium Club Beam Team
  7. Kerry Collins Cards ˄˄˄
  8. Allan Houston Cards ˄˄˄
  9. Michael Jordan Cards ˄˄˄
  10. Jasson Dominguez Cards
Here are the Top 10 most sought after for me right now in order.
  1. 2022 Upper Deck Marvel Allure Parallels, Autographs
  2. Non Sport Cards
  3. NY Giants (especially 2023 class)
  4. 90's Inserts 
  5. Guardians Of The Galaxy Relic Cards
  6. Missing Prizm Rookie Cards
  7. Marvel Relic/Autograph Cards
  8. Set Completing
  9. Eli Manning Cards
  10. Kerry Collins Cards
A lot has changed so much since March, a lot of non-sport added and more sports dropping out. I think that's simply how my collection is transforming. Not to mention, I fell in love with the newer Marvel movies especially Guardians Of The Galaxy. I plan to show off my collection so far of Marvel cards at some point.

I am certain some of these will move up and down before next week and maybe even off the list. Guess we will see.

In comments today, tell me what is trending in your collecting and what you are seeking the most this week.

2 comments:

  1. Personal preference: do you wait until a new Rookie class is pictured in their pro uniforms to start acquiring their cards? Or do you accept pro releases with the player shown in their college uniform such as Score?

    I have evolved into 100% pro uni, the college stuff just doesn't hit the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate college football, I prefer to have NFL any day. But, so much early on college stuff and my impatience usually adds to a few adds.

      Delete