Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Grady's Giants

A few times every year I get sent a huge box of inserts, parallels and team cards from Blog Reader Grady M. Grady has been a good friend of this blog, Twitter and my Facebook page for many, many years.

He recently sent me another box of goodies that covered all of the areas I mentioned above, but for today, I am just tackling the NY Giants portion of the box.

First up, a LT Green Prizm Parallel.

Next is a Daniel Bellinger Prizm silver rookie. This is my first Bellinger Prizm card. I think this guy has a lot of potential and with Waller alongside him, they could make quite the dangerous duo.

I like Prizm and Optic Parallels, but there is just something about Select that may put it above those two products. I think it's because Select uses actual photography in the backgrounds.

Watch out NFL, a second year healthy version of this guy could be very scary.

Mosaic Green? I hate telling the differences in Mosaic but love the looks. This is my boy Daniel Bellinger again.

Glad to keep you a Giant Barkley Green Elite Parallel.

This is just the beginning show off of this really fun box of goodies. There is plenty more to come so stay tuned for that.

Thoughts on today's cards welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment