Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Hyatt

This past offseason, the NY Giants saw a weakness and they fixed it.

Not only did the G-Men bring in a plethora of WR's and offensive weapons for Daniel Jones, but they even drafted a couple. One that has really shown a lot of bright spots so far in training camp has been 3rd round WR Jalin Hyatt from Tennessee.

With my budget tight, I haven't really bought much of anything for newer football which has slowed my collection of new Giants rookies for my collection.

Usually by now, I have a decent sized collection, but what you are about to see is all I have.



 
Thanks to a local friend I was able to add these three Hyatts to my Giants PC. Really wished I could add an autograph, but not at the current prices. These will have to do.

I can't wait to see this new Giants group of weapons hit the field. Hopefully they can tear it up and put up some points. I think if they do, this guy could have a major impact with it.

Thoughts on my latest adds, Jalin Hyatt or your teams' draft picks welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment