Friday, August 11, 2023

DA CHAMPS!

I am sure a lot of my non-Giant fan, Patriot fans or non-football fan readers are sick to death of me talking about the two NY Giants Super Bowl wins of recent, but I can't help it. Those were two of the greatest sport moments in my life.

In 2015, Topps celebrated Presidential Celebrations at the White House by putting in a case hit insert. I had never heard of these before until my Twitter friend @clrshonuff told me about them.

When I saw the checklist, I noticed that the Giants had two cards on the checklist, both are from the two Super Bowls I keep talking about.

The cards feature the head coach and the president at the time along with the players in the background.
 
This is Super Bowl 42 with George Bush. I actually picked this one up for $1.

And then this one, the tougher of the two, landing at $12, was my latest add a couple months ago.

Thanks again to Chris for the heads up on these.

Thoughts on these adds or thoughts on these types of inserts welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment