Friday, August 4, 2023

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 60: 1991 Pro Set MusiCards

60 times we have had the sets talk on here now. I hope all 60 were as good for you as they were for me.

Today, I put my focus on a set I have been wanting to finish for years but have pushed off to the side for way too long.

It's a set that I knew I had most of, but knew I was missing a few pieces. What I didn't know was that there was an entire second series I have no cards of so I will be wanting those as well.

Everyone who knows me knows how much music means to me, especially music of the 80's and 90's. When I discovered the 1991 Pro Set MusiCards I knew I would have to chase the set. The checklist was loaded with singers I grew up listening to, so it was an easy connect the dots situation.

 
(there are a few ladies here I would have the sets talk with)

 
Here is what remains of my needs to finally finish up the Series 1 at least. Still need all of the Series 2 cards.

Any and all help on this one is welcomed! You can message me on Twitter at @collec_sport or email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com if you have any help for me.

Thanks again for checking out today's post and hope I hear from you about any set help for me.

2 comments:

  1. I'll look through what I have tonight and will send you an email.

    ReplyDelete