Monday, July 15, 2019

The Yanks Cardboard Comes Marching In

Last week I got a message from @batcavelv that a package was heading my way to finish up a trade awhile ago. I never know what to expect when I get a package from him. They come in all shapes and sizes.

So let's check it out!

Whoa. Big packed box that was sent in one of the priority bubblers I have been using for everything I ship. Why ship a box like this for $12 when you can stick the box in a bubbler for $8 and have it tracked and insured. Yeah. Exactly.

 El Duque! Love Ex!!

 Gary Sanchez rookie. I didn't have this one.

 Jorge Mateo. Interesting signature especially the eo that sags at the end.

 Ruben Randle Topps Prime. The Stadium Club of football at one point.

 El Duque again!! And Ex again!

 I assume what is a sample pack of 1997 Leaf. This will look great in my 90's PC. Keeping it sealed.

 Yogi Berra numbered card.

 Aaron Boone parallel

Pinnacle had some of my favorite cards in the 90's, I will take any and all but these oddball Sample cards are always fun addition.

 Late 90's Bowman parallel, sign me up!


Three new Mattinglys for my Yankees PC. Mattingly is the third highest Yankees player cards I have other than Jeter (way in first) and Judge (who is barely ahead of Mattingly after I traded a ton off)

 Pops! If only Jr had worn pinstripes and scored himself a ring

Gozilla strikes! I have never seen one of these but totally digging it!

 Chuck Knoblauch shiny

 90's Prism still looks better than todays.

This Ron Guidry caught my eye. Seems like the color scheme is off.

 Luis Severino OD rookie

And two brand spankin new NY Giants cards I haven't seen before or even knew the brand of.

Thanks goes out to Tracy for this mail day which I think you said was only one of two coming. That should be interesting. Lots of new additions to multiple PC's. Much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment