Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Jones'in For Some Cardboard

I was Jones'in for some cardboard for the longest time and haven't pulled off any major trades in months and months. Well, all of that was coming to an end as I finally saved up enough money for shipping to pull off multiple trades and sent them all out.

Now it was the waiting game on my end.

One of those trades I took a chance on and glad I did. I don't normally just throw myself out there in a trade but this time I did when @MbYc-Benner posted some hits from his stop at his LCS. There was no way I wasn't going to miss out on these ones.

Especially one card I really wanted.

First, @MbYc-Benner passed along a couple of freebies including the Strahan above and this numbered Eli Manning.

And this green parallel from Legacy numbered to 100.

Now we really dig in.
My first autograph of Giants newest defensive back in Deandre Baker who was one of their three first round picks. I don't normally load up on defense but at least needed one.

Darius Slay sporting the Giants blue. He was a late round draft pick with speed  the Giants need. Can't wait to watch him in a month for preseason.

And the one guy I know all Giants fans can't wait to see is Daniel Jones. Finally landed an autograph and he is wearing some Giants blue in it. And it's on card folks! Once I saw this card, this Giants fan was going to go all out to get it and I did. Very happy.

Thanks to @MbYc-Benner for being a great trader and nice dude. I suggest others to trade with him as well and ships very safe and fast.

I have many more mail days to come so stay tuned for some biggies! I may have been Daniel Jones'in again!

No comments:

Post a Comment