Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Time That I....waited hours in line for a Ray Bourque autograph

I can't believe I did it, but one time I waited 5 hours to get an autograph of a Hockey Legend. At our local mall they were holding a Grand Opening for a new store and got Ray Bourque to come and sign. The lines were way out of the door. Of course being the first time ever a big sports name came in the area, you knew there would be a waiting line. I originally was just going to get the photo he was handing out signed, but while I was in line a nice lady came over to me because she saw me empty handed and gave me a Power Play card to be signed. I thanked her and after the long tiring wait, got my autograph photo and my card signed and got to say hi. It was an experience I will never forget. Especially since he was the last sports celebrity to come here. And could be the last ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment