Monday, September 17, 2012

Recent Findings: For our Comic Book fans!

Last week, we were given 2 boxes of random cards from a relative. The boxes contained opened and unopened cards mostly non-sport from a variety of years. We thought we would break down our findings and share them with our fans!!





 Here is what some of the cards would look like if opened:

Item image


Item image
Cosmic Cards



Item image   


Young Blood  

Some decent findings. More of a Batman myself, but the Ghost Rider and Marvel cards were nice finds and adds more to our non-sport side of collecting.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh the days of the good ole card boom times. I can remember these cards and all the others being released at this time. It seemed like every month there was a slew of companies releasing boxes from every comic company. Take the Youngblood ones above for instance even the comics went nowhere....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya I am a huge avengers fan are you interested in getting ride of thous I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
    I've read this submit and if I may I wish to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article. I wish to learn more things about it!
    My webpage : Ryan Gosling Fitness Program

    ReplyDelete