Thursday, March 26, 2015

Trade Mail Day From 90's Niche Football Card Blog

For a few weeks 90's Niche Football Card Blog and I have been working out a trade. What started out as a small few cards for a small few cards, all of a sudden blew up. He received my mail day last week and I got mine on Monday and boy was I blown away.

Before continuing on and showing you the goods, I must make note that NOT all cards will be featured in this post. He packed a nice box full and included many 90's inserts that I will include in my 90's Flashback Posts. I apologize but you will just have to be patient and wait for those posts :) I will of course give him a shout out when those are posted.

In the meantime, just enjoy what I am allowing to see :)

Tons of NY Giants base cards rollin out!

Try saying his name 5 times fast!

The shine of Finest and Platinum!
 

Rookies including a few Demontre Moore. I hope this guys turns out dominant this year. The Giants are really going to need him to step up.

More for the Nassib PC. All new!

My boys Odell and Dre Williams!

Another Nassib and some more really sweet inserts.

More inserts including a "rainbow" of Steve Smith. I wonder how far that guys career could have gone if he had stayed healthy. He put up some nice productive seasons for the Giants.

A few Randle adds

THESE LOOK AWESOME!! I tried my best to capture them on my camera but it didn't work. They shine like a refractor!

Ignore the horrible Patriots symbol and replace it with beautiful NY blue! Welcome to NY Mr. Vereen!

And to close up this mail day a pretty cool Bowman Chrome insert of Eddie George. I really liked watching him play...that was until he signed with Dallas :-p
I was blown away by this mail day. Especially the stuff I haven't shown off yet. If you are 90's fans and especially enjoy 90's inserts, you will enjoy when I post the rest of the cards. So stay tuned!!

Thanks again to Bryan over at 90's Niche Football Card Blog and I look forward to our next trade! If you haven't checked out his blog yet, please do so!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out to my blog! Glad you liked the cards and especially that I could get you some you didn't have. Those Score Atomic cards are really cool, aren't they? (I kept some non-Giants ones for myself. ;-D) Can't wait to see what you have to say about the rest of them! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete