Saturday, April 22, 2023

Who Doesn't Like Free Cards?

When I saw that The Diamond King had some freebies up for grabs, I had to at least check it out.

Most of the time, I either miss out or there are cards that better suit someone else's collection than myself.

This time there were cards I could use for my PC, but my phone has been acting up when it comes to commenting on some blogs. Some blogs such as Night Owl Cards I can comment on. Some blogs I can comment but I have to as anonymous and then add my name and then there are blogs like The Diamond King where it won't let me at all. I do most of my blog reading from my phone.

Fortunately, I had The Diamond Kings email and dropped him a quick one letting him know which cards I was interested in. Though most were claimed already due to my lack of commenting, I was still able to land a few.

Byrne Gold and Black mini parallels from Allen Ginter.

Thune Mini.

And then a bonus surprise for my Knicks PC,
 
Fleer Genuine @LG of Latrell Sprewell.

Thanks again to The Diamond King. If you haven't checked out his blog yet, please do so. I linked you above on purpose!

4 comments:

  1. Diamond King is a good guy. Nice pickups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar problem when commenting on my phone. ... If you were interested in any of the "Where Monsters Live" minis, let me know -- I have extras.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got the cards! I wonder if there is some setting I can change to allow you to comment via phone. It's certainly not how I want it to be!

    ReplyDelete