Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 59: 2023 Topps Aces

Hey You, Yeah you reading this. I bet sets is on your mind right now. Big sets, little sets, sets, sets, sets.

Well, you're not the only one with sets on the mind.

I am trying to finish up a lot of sets recently and one that has been a slow start so far has been the 2023 Topps Aces. This is by far one of my favorite Topps insert sets in years, you know it is if I am actually chasing it. I very rarely chase newer sets.

Here is what I have,





Here are my needs,
AA-1 Nolan Ryan - Texas Rangers
AA-2 Bob Gibson - St. Louis Cardinals
AA-3 Greg Maddux - Atlanta Braves
AA-4 Randy Johnson - Arizona Diamondbacks
AA-5 Pedro Martinez - Boston Red Sox
AA-6 Justin Verlander - Houston Astros
AA-7 Clayton Kershaw - Los Angeles Dodgers
AA-8 Jacob deGrom - New York Mets
AA-9 Gerrit Cole - New York Yankees
AA-10 Corbin Burnes - Milwaukee Brewers
AA-11 Shohei Ohtani - Los Angeles Angels
AA-12 Shane McClanahan - Tampa Bay Rays
AA-13 Carlos Rodon - San Francisco Giants
AA-14 Sonny Gray - Minnesota Twins
AA-15 Shane Bieber - Cleveland Guardians
AA-16 Aaron Nola - Philadelphia Phillies
AA-17 Sandy Alcantara - Miami Marlins
AA-18 Joe Musgrove - San Diego Padres
AA-19 Alek Manoah - Toronto Blue Jays
AA-20 Max Fried - Atlanta Braves
AA-21 Stephen Strasburg - Washington Nationals
AA-22 Dylan Cease - Chicago White Sox
AA-23 Luis Castillo - Seattle Mariners
AA-24 Julio UrĂ­as - Los Angeles Dodgers
AA-25 Max Scherzer - New York Mets

Have any I don't and that you don't want? Let's talk! You can message me on Twitter or hit up my email sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! Or in sets terms, hope you have a happy hump day ;)

1 comment:

  1. It's a fantastic looking set! I'm keeping my eye out for the Pedro!

    ReplyDelete